ORLANDO, FLA. (December 18, 2017) — The Christmas season is in full swing at Holy Land Experience, the unique faith-and-family destination in the heart of America’s vacation paradise, Orlando, Florida. And as it does every year, the award-wining theme park is featuring a full schedule of original theatrical productions and musicals designed to cheer every heart with the splendor of the season while re-enforcing the powerful message of faith at the very heart of Christmas.
“We’re thrilled again this holiday season to offer an unforgettable Christmas experience to our friends and guests here at Holy Land Experience,” said Mike Everett, manager of the popular Central Florida inspirational attraction. “Our creative team and talented actors have combined some unforgettable stories with rich costumes, settings, and awesome music to bring the glory and life-changing spirit of this wondrous season to all our guests.”
Among the exciting Christmas themed productions featured daily through January 13, 2018 are:
Welcome to Bethlehem. Join the citizens of Bethlehem and become part of the greatest event in all history.
Journey to Bethlehem. Witness the humble arrival of Mary and Joseph as they search for a place where the Savior of the world can be born.
Christ Is Born. Local shepherds search for the newborn King and tell of their encounter with the angelic host.
Quest for the Manger. Holy Land Experience guests are on hand for the arrival of the three Wise Men, who come to worship the Baby Jesus — destined to bring salvation to the world.
During the Christmas season Holy Land Experience is also spotlighting its exciting three-part theatrical production God With us, which includes:
Redeeming Love. During the height of Nero’s order to kill all of the followers of Jesus, the apostle Peter encourages young believers with stories of God’s love and faithfulness, including the timeless accounts of Ruth and Boaz, and of their great grandson King David.
Unwavering Courage. In part two Peter continues to comfort young Christians in hiding from Nero with inspirational accounts of the courage and calling of some of the heroes of Scripture.
Eternal Hope. As he and Jesus’ followers await their fate, Peter concludes his epic story with a message about the unchanging promise of God to those who trust Him.
In addition to the life-changing theatrical productions, Holy Land Experience has an abundance of unique interactive exhibits designed to entertain, educate, and inspire guests of all ages, including:
– The Dead Sea Qumran Caves, a replica of the mysterious place where many ancient Bible manuscripts were discovered. At this site you can also visit “Mary’s House,” and witness the day the mother of Jesus was chosen by God and see how her obedience to God’s will changed the course of history.
– The Wilderness Tabernacle, the heart of worship for the children of Israel after their exodus from Egypt. This awe-inspiring live drama takes guests on an unforgettable journey through Israel’s ancient priesthood, culminating with a breathtaking depiction of God’s glory revealed above the Ark of the Covenant.
– The Great Temple, a magnificent representation of the Jewish holy place that once stood on hallowed Mount Moriah in First Century Jerusalem.
– Golgotha, a dramatic recreation of the place in biblical Israel where Jesus Christ was crucified and died. Constructed in part with stones collected from the countryside surrounding Jerusalem, this impacting exhibit is built atop another popular Holy Land Experience site, the profoundly moving recreation of the biblical Garden Tomb, where the body of Jesus was laid after His crucifixion — and from where He was miraculously resurrected three days later.
– The world-renowned Scriptorium, a combination museum, library, and research center that holds a collection of priceless manuscripts, scrolls, biblical antiquities, and artifacts. The enlightening presentations that accompany the exhibits offer visitors a close-up view of Bible and church history.
Holy Land Experience has also updated its Smile of a Child Adventure Land, where younger guests can burn up plenty of energy on the totally safe rock-climbing walls, play an exciting round of mini-golf featuring Bible characters, have their faces painted, and enjoy an inspirational Bible story.
“Christmas has always been an extra-special time for us here at Holy Land Experience,” said Mr. Everett. “Every member of our team is committed to help fill the hearts of our valued guests with the warmth and wonder of this holiday season. We look forward to welcoming friends and families from all over the world to share the joy and spirit of Christmas this year.”
About Holy Land Experience
Located in the heart of America’s most popular vacation spot, Orlando, Florida’s Holy Land Experience offers an unforgettable adventure that immerses visitors in the sights, sounds, historical time frames — and impacting truths — of the Bible. With its colorful and realistic recreations of ancient Israel, unforgettable interactive exhibits, awe-inspiring theatrical productions, and special hands-on fun for kids of all ages, Holy Land Experience has become a must-see attraction for individuals, families, and groups from across America and around the world. For more on Holy Land Experience, log on to www.holylandexperience.com.